If you are seeking an advocate or local resources, you’ve come to the right place.
Our board members can help you with any of the following:
- Financial Planning – If you’re looking to invest your money, plan for your future, or just need to talk to someone with a financial background, we can help.
- Housing Search – If you’ve been waiting a long time for your housing voucher or you don’t know where to start, we can help.
- Personal Advocacy – If you need someone to help you make phone calls or sit in on meetings, we can help.
- Career Planning – With over 40 years’ corporate experience, we can help with your career/job planning needs. We can help you rewrite your resume, assist in job searching, assist with getting connected on LinkedIn, and much more.
- Other Resource Connections – Confused about navigating the system or how to go about getting help from your community, we may be able help. Here are a few things we have assisted with outside the usual requests:
- If you’re looking to get help with drug/alcohol abuse
- Need help moving or storage
- Paperwork for general relief funds (food stamps and cash aid)
- Identification Cards
If your just looking for some general youth resources, here are a few we often refer to: