Carry Me Productions (CMP) is a recognized 501(c) 3 public nonprofit organization that strives to produce pathways to safe-affordable housing for low-income veterans and their families.
Compassion for those who are hurting; emotionally and financially
Commitment to those who need help
Empathy towards those who strive to better themselves
Passion to help others who feel lost in this world
Who we help
Approximately 12,700 veterans of Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF), Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF), and Operation New Dawn (OND) were homeless in 2010.
The number of young homeless veterans is increasing, but only constitutes 8.8% of the overall homeless veteran population.
It is estimated that every day 35 US soldiers take their lives.
Demographics of Homeless Veterans
- 12% of the homeless adult population are veterans
- 20% of the male homeless population are veterans
- 68% reside in principal cities
- 32% reside in suburban/rural areas
- 51% of individual homeless veterans have disabilities
- 50% have serious mental illness
- 70% have substance abuse problems
- 51% are white males, compared to 38% of non-veterans
Resource: National Coalition for Homeless Veterans
Board of Directors
NOTE: Mouse over each name to display a pop-up window about the officer.
- — Grant Writer, Retired High School Teacher
- — Arizona Real Estate Specialist, Keller Williams Arizona Realty
- — California Civic Leader, Retired US Marine
- Diana McClure Luke — Florida Civic Leader, Retired US Air Force
- Martin Marszalek — Florida Civic Leader, Retired US Army/li>
- James Sorrell — Arizona Civic Leader, Retired US Navy