We’re dedicated to providing advocacy to those who are in need of financial assistance.
Want to help us in our mission? Donate today!
To give via credit card, click the following button.
To donate via PayPal, click the button below.
If you wish to donate via wire transfer or check, please reach out to us.
If you wish to mail a check, please download, print, and mail the donation slip to us.
For individuals who want to help CMP
- Make a gift to CMP in honor or in memory of a loved one.
- Pledge a monthly automatic donation using PayPal.
- Ask guests to make a donation to CMP instead of bringing gifts to a party.
- Volunteer your time and talents to CMP.
- Make a donation through our Amazon Wish list for items needed for those we serve.
You can also donate .5% for every item you purchase on Amazon by using Amazon Smile.
- Purchase items through the CMP Shaklee site, providing a percentage of that purchase.
Why Become a Corporate Sponsor
Because you care about veterans, former foster youth, and elderly who are falling through the cracks. CMP serves the most vulnerable; those without a support system, without family to turn to for help. CMP becomes their family, their community that loves them. At CMP, LOVE = Let Our Voices Empower. With your sponsorship, we can empower veterans, former foster youth, and elderly individuals to be and have everything they have ever wanted. To be cared for, to feel appreciated.
Your sponsorship helps CMP to do the following:
- (Create Shared Housing) Work with local land lords and property management companies to lease houses and then sublet rooms to veterans, former foster youth, and elderly individuals who are living on a fixed income or who are experiencing homelessness. We will partner with local organizations to match people to share the common living space. Arizona residents only at this time.
- Buy three cars for veterans in need. Arizona residents only at this time.
- Help at least 10 individuals to become financially independent by assisting them to find work and local resources.
- Continue to advocate for individuals, as requested, to make phone calls or attend appointments with the individual (doctor visits, administration intake, and personal interviews).
- Create 20+ videos about budgeting, job/career growth, and living independently. The videos will be 1 – 13 min in length and posted on the CMP YouTube channel and on the CMP website. Target audience is young adults, people living on fixed incomes, and those struggling with finances.
Raise awareness about veteran, former foster youth, and elderly homelessness by creating short-narrative live action videos, working with local talent to produce each story. The videos will be written, produced, and edited by CMP.
2020 Sponsorship Opportunities
Don’t See the Perfect Sponsorship Package?
Give us a call—we’ll customize something just for your company.
|Recognition||$5,000 – $7,999
|$2,500 – $4,999
|$1,000 – $2,499
|$250 – $999
|Your company logo displays on the CMP donor bar.||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Your company logo displays on the back of one of CMP’s t-shirts.||✔|
|Your company logo displays on the rim of one of CMP’s hats.||✔|
|Your company logo displays on CMP merchandise.*||✔|
|Your company will be mentioned on all social media outlets (Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook).||✔|
|Your company logo displays on CMP’s educational YouTube videos (3 max).||✔|
|Your company will have a 5 second logo displayed at the beginning of or during each educational video. Option for short commercials to be inserted at a later time.||✔|
* First 3 sponsors in this package.
More details about becoming a sponsor in our Sponsorship Package.