If you are seeking an advocate or local resources, you’ve come to the right place.
Our board members can help you with any of the following:
- Financial Planning – If you’re looking to invest your money, plan for your future, or just need to talk to someone with a financial background, we can help.
- Housing Search – If you’ve been waiting a long time for your housing voucher or you don’t know where to start, we can help.
- Personal Advocacy – If you need someone to help you make phone calls or sit in on meetings, we can help.
- Other Resource Connections – Confused about navigating the system or how to go about getting help from your community, we may be able to help. Here are a few things we have assisted with outside the usual requests:
- Need help moving or storage
- Paperwork for general relief funds (food stamps and cash aid)
- Identification Cards
- Social Security Assistance
If you’re just looking for some general youth resources, here are a few we often refer to: